Sunday, 8 February 2009

JB Trip with Anna on 06022009

This, is a pictorial summary of our visit to J.Co Donut cafe in JB last Friday. Too bad you girls didn't come. Haha.

We didn't do anything much there; only walked around, bought and collected contact lenses, had a satisfying stonegrilled lunch, watched The Wedding Game at about S$4.24 (the movie had quite a perverted theme and went along rather predictably; the upside of it was the opportunity to watch two very good-looking faces in a wide spectrum of expressions for such a long time) and concluded our visit with a doughnut tea (or rather, coffee). That was my dinner though. Haha.

The place was rather special. We were sandwiched between two tall mirrors, and there was even a mirror above us, so we attempted to take pictures of our reflections. The pictures don't look very nice though, because they were taken with my phone. I always bring my camera along when I go to JB to shop, but somehow I just didn't bring it last Friday because I realised I usually don't get to use it. What a waste. Haha.

But we decided that we are going back there again, so it's fine =) Hope to take better photos with a proper camera next time! =)

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 21:51:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home