Miss Lee Xinyi, etc.
I just told my mummy and brother about the Miss Lee Xinyi story.
Call Dao and I perverted, but he told me 2 stories of his in return and we ended up discussing what fun we would have with these people the next time they call (if they do).
Henceforth, any Chinese national who calls with ulterior motives shall be referred to as "THE PERSON". (I'm not being biased here; I mean Chinese nationals who are not friends and want to get monetary benefits from calling people.)
His first story was that THE PERSON called and talked for a very long time, and since his mobile plan has free incoming talktime, he put his phone in his pocket as he was queuing up to order his lunch.
After he got his lunch and sat down, he put his phone to his ear again and the guy was still talking! So he put his phone back in his pocket and started to eat.
After his lunch, the guy had hung up. Haha.
Story 2: THE PERSON called and the moment he said "喂 -", Dao hung up. Wahaha.
Our strategies to have fun with THE PERSON include:
- me giving a new name to the next person who calls for a survey, and when he/she calls back again I'd play along and pretend to be scared that I am going to jail and agree to pay the money. And then the person would never hear from me again. =P
- if Dao is at home, I'd bring my phone over to him while he plays a sudden high note on his erhu.
- put the phone next to the computer's speaker while making Death Prophet (from DOTA) say "Hi". (She says it very sinisterly) We just discovered that she also says, "You called me?" Wahaha.


Post a Comment