Friday, 18 April 2008

The Last Day

I forgot to add that Thursday 17 April 2008 marks the last day of my semester! And hence my days as a third-year undergraduate, a.k.a. junior, in American terms. Haha. FRIDAY IS MY FREE DAY. =P

I had a nice last day in school with Sunshine (who's graduating with Per :( ), doing our lab report together and having dinner for the very last time in a proper school day. And then, we had our last lesson together - Heavenly Maths...

Come to think of it, I'm quite sad that my friends are graduating. And to my friends who are graduating, aren't you sad to think that you will most probably never go to school again? You won't be amidst the same bunch of nice friends whom you can talk about almost everything under the sun, and eat, erm, cheap and nice food, have some free weekdays, etc...

Instead, you will most probably be amongst colleagues whom you can talk about almost everything under a pin, eat expensive but unpalatable food, and have free weekdays only if you take leave and manage to get approval from your (maybe) inhumane boss.

The point of this post? Not to retain my friends (crazy) lah. Just to say that...your presence in school will be greatly missed. And this makes it sound as if you are dead. Haha. I don't mean that! =P

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 00:05:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home