Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Coaster + Wasted Ink and Paper + SINGING!!

I was drinking my sparking apple flavoured H-Two-O and thinking of how the condensation on my cup's surface would get my desk wet again, as usual...and suddenly remembered the coaster I got from buying a KFC meal with the Psych Gang, 2 years ago.

I walked over to my drawer to look for it, wondering if it was still residing in the corner where I had placed it while thinking that the occasion to use it would never arise, and found it where it had been for 2 whole years.

Hmmm. Just printed out a set of Heavenly Maths notes that I don't think I would really need. What a waste of ink and paper...thanks to my disorganised lecturer. Haha.

It's SINGING TIME!! (Because I am alone at home =P)

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 15:23:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home