Thursday, 13 March 2008

A nice day at home

I just got a phone call from a guy who claimed to be doing a survey on the services of the staff at the National Skin Centre. His articulation of words is terrible. I really wonder how he got his job.

Oops. I'm so mean =P
__________________________________________________________________
Just got to stay at home the whole of yesterday (which was great! :D) because lab sessions are now supposed to be for us to do data collection and other miscellaneous stuff, and the weather was so bad (good? =P) that it wasn't possible for Sunshine and I to take a decent picture of the moon for our Heavenly Maths module.

Does it sound incredible that we have to snap photos of the MOON for homework? Just had to "camp" at the top of some deserted block in Engineering faculty on Monday, and I was thinking that if anyone were to ask us what business we had there, he would not believe that we had to take a picture of the moon.

"Can't you come up with some other better, more credible story?" would most likely be the thought that races through his mind.

I side-tracked. I was going to say that my whole family was home the whole of yesterday (except that Dee had to leave for work in the afternoon), and WE HAD HOME-COOKED LUNCH TOGETHER!

Bleah, no big deal right. But it is to me, as I seldom get to have home-cooked lunch on a weekday with my entire family. Almost never, in fact. It felt like a weekend. Haha.

Mummy was home because she took medical leave. Her right arm still hurts now, but it's getting better. Dao was home because it's THE March school holidays now. Haha.

=)

Later that night, Fool called and we had a hearty chat about our stories. It's the first time she called me! I felt honoured because usually, people call her. Hahaha. She said she had called me because I had just sent her a long, unspaced SMS (as is typical of me =P - I had sent her that because she once said before that she missed my unspaced SMS! =P) that she was too tired to type-reply to. Haha.

Found out about more jerks and a super nice guy. *clears throat* I still have to say, "what a waste" to that. =P
____________________________________________________________________
It's raining again. I'll have to leave in another 24 minutes, and get the bottom half of my body wet again :(

I don't like the rain when I have to go out :(

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 11:52:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home