Blessings + Amazing Race
Let's just say that when one is too blessed, one would certainly forget to count one's blessings.
It's time I went back to count mine. Been rather busy of late, and so is everyone else, I know, and we'll all continue to be busy as long as the Earth's still revolving, but hey. Time can be taken out of this busyness to make someone happy.
I'll try. *crosses fingers as she remembers Matthew Perreira's article in Lifestyle*
_____________________________________________________________________
Just went for the Signature Love Project's amazing race today, and it was really fun! The committee did a great job with the games, though I must say that those early bird participants must have felt very cheated to have to wait for the latecomers. In other words, the committee must have been blamed for that in some way or other.
My team consisted of Blurvert, Parvin, Tok Tok and Sunshine. Sunshine took the lead most of the time, and those four people I had mentioned above became casualties at the middle of the race. Haha. Blurvert got stung by some malicious insect, Parvin's sandal strap broke, Tok Tok's inner thighs started aching after he did star jump penalties with us, and Sunshine's right kneecap that had survived an injury started acting up again.
Only I escaped unscathed. Haha.
For your information, the four of them do not exercise regularly. See? The importance of exercising regularly can be seen thus. Lalala. =P
We had aimed to win, but ended up missing two stations (out of ten) by mistake, and returned to the starting point late as well. But what matters is that we had fun, and nothing can buy those memories we had today. =)


Post a Comment