Saturday, 2 February 2008

Cute Tortoise (tissue box holder)!

This is a picture of Sunshine's older brother's tissue box holder that resides in his car. The blue background is Sunshine's bermudas. (-.-)

Cute, isn't he? I had played with him so much during that period of time that Sunshine got to borrow his brother's car (as he and his wife had gone on their honeymoon for close to a week) that I couldn't bear to say goodbye :( =P So Sunshine took photos of him for me =)






And this, is a black-and-white picture of the very same tortoise (duh). Sunshine says this is the tortoise's funeral picture as he died after I had tortured him for so long. What nonsense! I didn't torture him! I was PLAYING with him ok. =P
Posted by Picasa
Haha. Yes; that period of time when I had got to play so much with Mr Tortoise was that same period of time when we went to catch the sunrise together =)

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 23:05:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home