Friday, 14 March 2008

YAY YAY YAY!!! :D

I am still panting. Sort of, from running all the way home just now. I SAW THE MOON!! OMG. The time then was 1536. I took the moon with my consumer camera, resulting in a photo like this: (the moon is circled in pink =P)












Okay, no big deal for you. But it was for me, as I'd been waiting for days with Sunshine for the moon, to no avail. It was a waste of our time there (at West Coast Park)! Not totally, though, because we had fun, in a way. (I'm not going to post some stupid pictures that we took of each other) It had been SO CLOUDY the past few days! And just yesterday we got wet from the rain. Bleah. There was no sun to be seen, not to mention the moon. Haha.
The sky is so clear today as compared to that of the previous few days! Even though there are clouds, it's so much better. Wow wow wow. And the azure of the sky is absolutely beautiful. Taking this module has really led me to appreciate God's works a little more =) So yeah, the moment I saw the moon, I rushed home to call Sunshine to tell him the great news, but too bad he was having a test then and couldn't really talk. Oops. :X ______________________________________________________________________ When I got home, I finally ate a piece of the Belgian chocolate that Anna gave me not too long ago. OMG. Heavenly. It has hazelnuts filling! Now did I tell you that I absolutely love hazelnut chocolate? I didn't even have to look at the ingredients to know that my favourite nut was in it. (okay, that was a bit duh) HAHAHA!! :D Thanks Navert!! =P _____________________________________________________________________ Another good announcement is that - I'M DONE WITH MY ENGLISH ESSAY!! HOHOHO!! SO HAPPY!! :D :D :D My Sunday is freed up to do other stuff now, like watching the Heavenly Maths lecture that I'd missed for the "moon" yesterday, and reading the other Social Psych reading. Haha, no life, but whatever. I'd much rather be doing these that to fret about that _____ essay. _____________________________________________________________________ And I'm baking together with Per and Anna, separately, tomorrow! =) But both projects are not exactly mine (i.e. there's not going to be much effort on my part - I can't really say why now; next time, okay?) so it's less fun. =P I wish I had more time, money and talent to bake =P :(
____________________________________________________________________
Haha, Sunshine just called to say that he couldn't catch the moon at all from NUS because it was too cloudy there. I'm glad I didn't go to school today because I got to borrow Dee's even pro-er camera and took a much better photo than the one I got just now. If I were in school, we'd have had a fruitless day again!! =)

For copyright reasons (in case my lecturer thinks we koped the pictures from my blog =P), I'll only post the photos we got after this semester. Haha!

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 15:47:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home