Thursday, 17 April 2008

Follow-up to "A Lie in a Phone Call"

Do you remember my post on Friday, 14 March 2008 about the lie I made in a phone call from this woman who conducted a survey in Mandarin?

SHE CALLED ME BACK TODAY TO ASK FOR MISS LEE XINYI.

I was right about her calling back! Haha. I simply told her that she had gotten the wrong number.

And she didn't call back again. :D

(Ok, I had no idea if she was calling me for another survey or was going to tell me I had been charged in court and need to pay $100000000000000000000000000000000 to them to clear my name and deposit that amount immediately in their bank account, but still. I'd rather not take any chances =P)

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:38:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home