Friday, 11 April 2008

Was it a Misunderstanding?

Two girls who were as close as sisters.

Two girls who declared themselves as best friends.

Two girls who stay so near each other and went to the same school for ten whole years.

Two girls who were so close that even their mothers got to know each other.

Two girls who gradually drifted apart...

Five years passed without any communication.

I finally got in touch with her, under my Mummy's prompting actually. The beginning seemed a little icy, but warmth slowly infiltrated the icy exterior of our conversation, and my heart began to ache for this long-lost friend of mine. She has always been so near, yet so far...

Dear E,

If/when you get to read this, I want to apologise to you. I have no idea what exactly caused the drift between us, but I somehow feel that there must have been a misunderstanding that the immature and ignorant me then didn't set out to resolve.

I want to repeat that I am glad to have gotten in contact with you again, and be able to talk freely like we did all those years ago...with a change in content maturity, of course =)

Love,
S

So much has taken place since the last time we really talked. And now, I am on a quest to find out what really happened. To my poor friend who perhaps let herself get falsely accused :(

At the same time, it means something else. Was it really a misunderstanding, or were there many lies involved?...

I'm horrible. I didn't trust my friend enough.

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 19:23:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home