Tuesday, 1 January 2008

FOOD!!


Just had these two mudpies at NYDC with two of my spastics last Thursday. The one on the left is Grandma Goes Nuts, Seriously (there is an inside joke on this that I shall not elaborate on =P) and the one on the right is...Times Square Brownie Freeze? Wahaha. I don't really remember the name of that one =P

Anyway, they tasted as yummy as they look here :D I really love the hazelnut taste of Grandma!! (NO PUN INTENDED)

Alright; settled. I love hazelnuts!! (as can be seen from the fact that I like Nutella and Ferrero Rocher Chocolate =P




These are Spudniks (that's the spelling, right? =P) Anna ordered them because:

1. She wasn't full enough from our Ya Kun dinner.

2. She thought Shel and I would gobble up too much of the mudpies for her to have a substantial portion.




And she was wrong about point 2!! Wahaha. In the end, she ate too much. Haha.

Oh, and I'm eating this now:
















The finger is NOT included. Haha. This is SO crispy and tasty that I'm sure you'll never find other prawn crackers as nice ever again.

That's why you seldom see me eating prawn crackers! Haha. Other prawn crackers do not have the same strong prawn flavour that this has.

For Sunshine's information, the raw form of this is the hard one that has gotten me into trouble with my elders so often as they got increasingly concerned about their granddaughter/daughter eating raw, hard crackers and claiming that they taste delicious. =P

Argh. My mummy just declared proudly that she just finished frying ALL the raw crackers!! No more raw crackers for me to chew on during the exams :(

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 15:28:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home