Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Lamentations

I'm sorry to have to start with a complaint but...IE is horrible! It just hung again. Sigh. I'm using Mozilla Firefox now because it seems more reliable. Not that it is bad, but my blog looks nicer on IE, seriously. Microsoft really should do something about this annoying problem!

And my PC is spoilt...alright. I shall entitle this the complaint post instead. Christmas post after this. There's something wrong with the keyboard connection, I think. Not sure what's wrong, but my photos are in one of the hard drives in my PC system unit, so I can't have access to them now. Can't even restart it in safe mode to use the mouse at least! :(

Next, I just wasted another sem not being able pull up my CAP. Thank God I can retain my original CAP if I S/U one module. I improved from last sem! But my CAP... :( Argh. We should always give thanks for whatever we have. At least my CAP doesn't have to drop :)

Alright, I shall start on my Christmas post now. Happy thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 14:17:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home