Red, Green, Blue and Yellow
Pardon the lousy-friend-side-of-me-during-exams, but I just went blog-hopping. After so long. Haha.
My last paper was on yesterday!! And after that, I accompanied Sunshine to claim his medical bills and lab module expenses before setting out to buy my baking materials.
Guess what. I GOT MY SPRINGFORM TIN. Muahaha. But I don't really know how to transfer a cake from the tin to somewhere else. Haha.
Guess what next. I got a dessert decorator too! Gosh, both these items cost me a hefty sum of $30+++.
Guess third. I got my magnetic earrings!! FINALLY!! WOOHOO!! Thanks, Mer Pervert, for telling me where to get them. I just happened to be in the Jurong East area yesterday, and also just as happily happened to remember that a branch of Aries was situated at the MRT station... *dances*
Just got a job offer from the JTC branch of Recruit Express. They are really efficient. But guess what. I had to turn them down because I have an NSC appointment next Wednesday. T.T
Argh well. I didn't really want to work anyway. Shall console myself this way. Haha. Glad that Sunshine got his job though; he really needs it.
After opening my mind to the world, I realised that Fool's holidays start on the 14th!! Shall date you soon ok!! :D
Now, it's time for me to take my shower. Pardon the crudeness, if you see the C-word oozing out of that sentence. Haha. But before that, I have to say that I have grown a lot, I think, in my distress and despair. It was a harrowing experience, but don't people usually grow through these experiences?
I must learn how to put other people before myself. I mean, I have been taught that all my life since I received Christ, but how many times have I really done that?
Until I learn to be a humble and giving person, I am not ready for anything else yet. This is what I have decided, and some people do have a lesson to learn from this too. Obstinacy, self-centredness and pride don't make for a very good relationship.
Thus, friends, I have emerged from my state of being blind, seen the truth and decided what it is that I want. Please pray for me. :(
P.S: To all my friends who are still having their exams, JIAYOU!! You can pull through this soon! TWO MORE DAYS!! :D


Post a Comment