Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Boring + Thank You

Haha I know I should be mugging Abnormal Psych right now instead of being here, but I just had some more thoughts. Haha.

Am I a very boring person? Do comment/tell me, frankly, when you read this post okay? I realised recently that some people like to cut me off when I speak, and don't even give me a chance to go back to what I was saying. :(

___________________________________________________________________

While on the way home after my first paper today, I happened to share the lift with a lady who kindly asked me which floor I was going to since she was nearer to the lift buttons. After repeating myself once to her, I enuciated a cheerful "thank you", at which she turned to smile at me.

Seeing her smile produced an inexplicable glow of warmth in my heart. I headed home blithely, and my mood is still gay now (no pun intended =P) =)

She was not obliged to help me, so if I had given her a glum look without a "thank you", or perhaps a bochup look with a bochup "thank you", she might have felt unappreciated.

Okay I'm drifting off point. Sort of. Haha. Just wanted to say I was glad to have said a nice "thank you" to her and maybe, made her happy, and she made me happy too =)

"Thank you"s matter a lot.

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 18:50:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home