The Rain
It's pouring outside now and the wind is so strong it's making my window blinds buzz in fear. Haha. Just felt the urge to blog because it's so quiet at home now and this kind of conditions make me think more.
You know how expressions are created with the rain symbolising sadness? That's contrary to how I felt when I was younger. I loved the rain so much that I used to long to dance in it. I never got the chance to though, because by the time I was allowed the freedom to do pretty much anything I wanted, I was too old to dance in the rain without attracting weird stares rather than amused ones.
There was a period of time I started to dread the rain because I was out so much. The rain makes it inconvenient to stay out as I don't like to be wet and cold. I'd much rather be dry and cold while trying to keep myself warm. =P
Well now, SH is back to being how she was again, wishing for rain every now and then because she doesn't go out very much anymore.
Ironically, I got so used to going out so much that it's getting quite difficult to stay at home. The exams make it worse :(
Labels: muses


Post a Comment