The Last Day of 2007
Haha. I shall make this a quick one since I'll have to haul my butt out of the house soon =P
2007 is ending! How do you feel about this year? Do you feel satisfied with what you have accomplished/contributed?
I can't believe that today is the last day of 2007. In the blink of an eye, I have lived for 21 years on earth! A few days ago, my ex-colleague, Andrea, asked the few of us if we think that this year has somehow passed us by so quickly. I didn't really give much thought to it at the time, but come to think of it, 2007 really seemed to have flown by before I could fully grasp what really happened.
2005 is still the worst year for me, so I don't have that much to say about 2007. But as with many people, I have experienced joy, sadness, undergone a spurt of maturity, evolved even more into a half-bimbo (sadly! It must be so because some people have already commented on this :( )(half, because I don't have the looks), discovered my interests, established a more stable identity, and the list can go on.
No matter what happens, I'm glad for the gift of the life I lead. And I know that whatever happens in the future is an indirect result of the choices I make today. My life motto is still the same - to live my life with as few regrets as possible. (despite my motto, I still do have some regrets, but heck. I shall try my best to live my life well now)
Most importantly, I will strive my best to seek God in everything that I do, and give all the glory to Him.
Labels: thoughts


Post a Comment