Thursday, 3 January 2008

Brownies!!

Haha. I was so bored yesterday that I decided to bake. No, wait a minute. I knew, on Tuesday, that I would be free yesterday, so i decided to bake.

And then, I decided to take some pictures because it was my first attempt at making brownies ON MY OWN!! Haha. I shall explain some of these pictures:


This is a mixture of melted dark chocolate and butter. It was so nicely melted - without any residue - that I decided to take a picture of it. And that started all my other photo taking =P











This is the chocolate-butter mixture, poured into a bigger mixing bowl. (It isn't actually a mixing bowl - just a very big bowl =P) The white stuff is sugar. Doesn't this picture remind you a little of...The Milky Way? =P Some miniature Milky Way =P








And THIS, is the final product. No idea what the dark brown stain at the top right hand corner is =P And those three holes in the middle make up the brownie's nostrils. It was suffocating in the oven so I gave it some help.

Nah, I was just kidding =P I had poked my brownie with a fork to see if it was nicely baked - and it was! :D Too bad those holes were super big and couldn't go away (obviously) :(


I just remembered that I was going to meet Satay today for her birthday lunch, so here is one super huge chunk of my brownie for her birthday. Haha.

I had to eat up the crumbs from my baking tray yesterday, and I ate till I got so sick of my brownies. (read: I don't find them very nice) But my parents and grandpa said that it's not bad - just a tad too sweet. To the lucky people who are going to have the chance to taste it, do give me your take on its taste, okay? =)

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:12:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home