WE ARE ENERGY!!
Hello everyone! I just want to proudly declare that I AM NOT ASLEEP (duh) and NEITHER AM I FEELING TIRED. Muahahaha. I am back from camp and I don't feel the least bit like sleeping! Can you believe that???!!! Haha.
Anyway, I just belonged to the best camp group ever in my life. This is not the best camp I've been to (because that title goes to my SWAPS camp in 2005), but at least I was in the best group ever. Everyone in it was so enthusiastic and nice. Honestly, I've wondered to myself before if such a group exists. To me, it has always seemed as if other camp groups are always better and more enthusiastic than mine (somehow. Hmm...). But this group is so...different. I still feel touched at the thought of how well my group members have bonded. And guess what? We got SECOND place! Haha. We didn't get first place, but at least this time, we were next to it! Can you imagine how proud I felt at the announcement of the results?
Haha. I knew we wouldn't have won because we didn't exactly do very well at the games, but our group was so united (especially during the cheers. Some of the cheers we did really required a lot of teamwork) that I believe probably made up for a lot of the other areas we missed out in. And I'm amazed at the way my freshies care so much for each other as if they were sisters(and brothers)/friends since the world began. =)
Anyway, any disappointment or depression I had felt during the camp because I thought my freshies didn't remember my name (I was away quite a lot from them on the first day because I had to man a games station) has gone away because of...the Polar Bear game that we played yesterday. Haha. They actually played throughout the whole night and didn't sleep at all! So enthu ;) As for me, I accompanied Anna back to Eusoff Hall at 0300+ to sleep. Haha. But I believe it was during the game that they started to take even more notice of me because I was an evil polar bear. And after reading some of the messages they wrote to me on my card, I realised that some of them did take notice of me during the Sight-Seeing game we had played yesterday and were grateful that I ran ahead of them to spur them on =) And to think I thought no one noticed :( *touched*
I love my group =) And I must also proudly say that I had sort of come up with the design of our name tags! =) Haha =)
And I still don't feel like sleeping! =P


Post a Comment