Wednesday, 27 June 2007

What I Just Did

  1. walk 100 steps around my humble abode while hugging Bodao
  2. read my old blog posts while having lunch because no one else has updated their blogs! (besides Michelle) =P
  3. realise that the content and length of my posts have changed over the years
  4. tilt my toilet toy to make him nod his head at a larger angle
  5. wish I could bake like Michelle
  6. confirm a dinner date with Fool
  7. miss Tania.

Speaking of which, yesterday, Anna asked me what I would regret most if I only have one week left to live. I said after a while that I would regret not having asked Tania out at all throughout my long vacation. I haven't heard from her for such a long time :( I want to ask her out and had already intended to ask her out after I get my new dress so we could wear dresses out together (sorry; this sounds very bimbotic/childish/whatever, but none of my friends wear dresses besides Tania, at times, so I seldom wear such feminine clothes too. Makes me feel weird).

BUT THAT PERSON WHOM I BOUGHT MY DRESS FROM HASN'T REPLIED.

I bought my dress online. Oh well. I wonder if I would ever get it. But I guess if I don't get it by mid-July, I will just ask Tania out anyway. I think NTU holidays end earlier than ours.

I don't want to die with regrets =P

Labels: , ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 13:18:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home