WORDS ON PICTURES!!

HAHA! Can you see the words at the bottom right corner of the picture? I CAN FINALLY WRITE ON PICTURES!! Woohoo!! YAY!! :D Yesterday, I was lamenting to Anna that I don't know how to write on pictures, and she told me to install Macromedia Fireworks with the CD we got with our laptop...gosh. *slaps forehead* To think I didn't know that we have it! YAY! YAY! YAAAAAY!!! :D:D:D
I've also got to ask Fool how to retrieve my screenshots. She's very pro at that! Anna doesn't know how to do it, and Dao gave me rubbish answers when I asked him about that yesterday. Bleah. I WILL remember to ask you, Fool! =) Next Friday! :D
Gosh. I sound like someone who hasn't seen much. =P Okay okay, I haven't =P
Incidentally, does anyone remember this picture? It was on my desktop a year ago. It's a cool Murcielago with an equally cool colour. Woots. =)
Labels: excited


Post a Comment