I didn't create it. It was there all along. I simply saw it and released it from its smothering cage. In other words, I induced it to happen. Oh well, I'll get over it.
andritz* 12 September 1986 23+. O+. une fille. loves God, family and friends. slightly anti-social, but will be very friendly as long as you
start the ball rolling. likes most fruits. loves water too. reads a lot of fiction but deeply despises romances with references to THAT. has a love-hate
relationship with Mathematics and Chemistry. relatively quiet unless situated in comfortable places. extremely crappy if in a good mood. indecisive but not
fickle-minded. quite deficient in the hearing department. very self-conscious. cannot do without good music. loves to sing. a lot. =) but not alone in front
of other people. =P loves cheese, fish, doughnuts and...soggy fries!!! XD also loves Ferrero Rocher chocolate and therefore...NUTELLA!!! XD Also likes
sweet snail mail from friends/family =)
Post a Comment