Sunday, 28 January 2007

Middle Person

I used to admire those who were in the middle. i.e. they are those who sort of mediate between two friends who are not as close with each other or don't really like to talk to each other, etc. I have/had 2 friends, A and B, and they used to be the middle people in our friendship last time. A was the first one because B and I didn't know each other as well back then and fought a lot. And A was my best friend then. After that, we separated into different classes and somehow, B became the middle person. I became the middle person briefly in our last 2 years in secondary school. Now, A and B no longer talk to each other. I don't talk to A anymore either.

I was very happy being the middle person, though a rather awkward one because things were awkward between us. I somehow got my wish and became the middle person in a lot of my later friendships.

Now I'm sort of regretting it. When things turn sour, I'm put into a very difficult position.

Wait a minute. I'm relying on the availabilty heuristic. I didn't control my situation and shouldn't blame myself for it.

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 00:08:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home