Monday, 8 January 2007

Update

DJD: Ah vert ah vert ah vert! Are u still the old pervert whom I know? Haha.. Or is something bothering u still, tat u’re not my pervert for e time being. Tell me u’re still tat sweet old pervert tat I know. Tell me, anyone bullied u? Who??who so daring?!

21-11-2006

12:36:52
Was recording SMSes and came across this...thanks DJD!! I felt so blessed after reading and re-reading this again...=)

Anyway, just a brief update on my life since the start of the hols since I haven't been blogging =P :

6 Dec 2006 - went out for a "celebratory dinner" with Anna
7-8 Dec 2006 - celebrated Sunshine's birthday at a chalet that, without DJD's ideas and help, would have been impossible =) (only the both of us would know all the suffering that we had to go through! But it was really fun to plan for this =) )
9 Dec 2006 - went for Charmaine's (NUS one, not the PL one) 21st birthday party with Sunshine, and the theme was "mismatched clothing". I went there in a chinese top and a so-called Western short skirt. Mum's idea. And mismatched earrings to top off my look. That was my own idea. Haha. But very few people noticed that. Sunshine wore normal clothes there because he said that if everyone were wearing mismatched clothing and he wore normal clothing, he would be mismatched with the rest...zzz. Haha.
10 Dec 2006 - Went to IKEA with my parents to look at furniture. We were supposed to refurbish the house during the holidays, but in the end...nothing was done...perhaps because Dao and I were out so often. Or perhaps because we were all lazy too. Bleah. We saw some nice sofas and beds (for Dao and I) but didn't order anything. When shopping with Dee. It would take ages for him to really spend his money. Hohoho.
11 Dec 2006 – I helped Sunshine move out of his hall and went to his house for the first time! Haha…then we played games there =)
12 Dec 2006 – Started my first Tango lesson with Sunshine =)
13 Dec 2006 – had a welfare subcomm meeting at PS Starbucks and since DJD and I are the I/Cs for the Welfare Packs Giveaway, which I have renamed it to…oops I forgot. Haha. No, that’s not the name. Lemme check.
Unwind – have a break, have a welfare pack!
Wahaha. Anyway, we had to present a brief idea of our proposal and I went red while talking in front of everyone. Don’t know when I’d be able to get rid of that embarrassing trait of mine =P
After that, the Psych Gang went to Paragon with DJD where she met ZiYang and the three of us just wandered aimlessly in…Paragon. Haha. I was supposed to get Vit C pills from my大舅母, but I didn’t know the exact address of her workplace and which branch she was at that day, so I couldn’t get them from her in the end. =P
Sunshine left earlier as he had dinner at home, so Anna and I remained to walk around at Far East…oops. I don’t remember if we had dinner or not. Hmm…
14 Dec 2006 – I went to J8 with Dao to get Sunshine’s Christmas prezzie. He was kind enough to pose as my model and his friend, who saw us, thought we were on a date. Yucks. As a token of appreciation, I lent him $200+ for a Nike watch that had caught his eye (so that he could get his eye back. Oops =P) and coincidentally enough matched his spectacles’ colour and allowed him to pay it back to me in instalments for as long as he wants to. Haha.
15 Dec 2006 – I went out with Yi Shan and Anna for lunch and window-shopping, and we had a great time =)
16 Dec 2006 – I went with Sunshine to watch a magic show organized by Faith Community Baptist Church (Bro Yong Hua’s church!! He was there that night too!! But too back I didn’t get to see him because I didn’t know that is his church =P) that is centred on the theme of God’s love. We were invited by his pretty St John friend, Cuiru a.k.a. Mary. Hee. The show is really good. Maybe I can invite more people next time (if I also get invited). Haha. =)
17 Dec 2006 – I spent the day wrapping Christmas presents (two only lar) and writing lots of Christmas cards =P
18 Dec 2006 – Went out with Satay and had high tea at The Marmalade Pantry at Palais Renaissance…super expensive. =P Satay’s tastes are getting more and more expensive! Haha. Oh well. At least she’s better than SOMEONE. She still bothers to keep in contact with me and doesn’t make me feel unwanted. Hmpf.
I tripped and fell over a high step while trying to take a good look at June’s (the AC one) boyfriend…as in see how he looks like. Haha. Curiosity tripped the angel. Muahaha. That injury took almost two weeks to heal, by the way. Bleah. Now I have such awful scars on my legs :(
19 Dec 2006 – Met up with Bridgette, who is back in Singapore from Australia!! Hee! Anna and I went to her house in the morning for a tuition briefing by her mother as her family was going on a holiday to Japan and her mother was looking for substitute tuition teachers to tuition her tuition kid for a week. Anna and I alternated. Haha. But there was this day (28 Dec 2006) that he fell sick and according to Bee’s maids, vomited and had a nose bleed. Thank goodness he was okay after that, but I didn’t get to earn money on that day. Haha =P Anyway, his name is Yang Fan (杨帆) and prefers to be called yang2 fan2 instead of yang2 fan1. He is really乖, cute, friendly and smart but is hindered by his command of the English language because he’s from China and just came over in November last year.
20 Dec 2006 – Surgery. Then Sunshine came over to my house with his laptop to let me play Diablo 2 and had dinner at my house as well as when he got home because his father had already cooked his dinner. Haha. Details in the private blog.
Really appreciate the friends who remembered my surgery by the way…Fool, DJD and Anna =) Thanks for your SMSes too! Sorry to Pighead for not telling her about it =P This is not exactly something I want to tell people when I meet them. Haha. But now it’s over so it’s not as bad I guess.
21 Dec 2006 – Had a nice rest at home =)
22 Dec 2006 – Went to buy a cross necklace with Anna and later, ingredients for Korean Beef Soup. We returned to my house to cook that later. Haha. I think it was a little bland though. The taste could be improved, first-timers at this dish =) Then we watched "13 Going On 30" together and had dinner at my house too =) Thanks for coming to visit me =)(unlike some people who totally forgot and pretended to remember)
23 Dec 2006 – Due to some miscommunication amongst my parents and姑妈, I ended up having to cancel KTV with Sunshine and we went to watch Night At The Museum in the end. Later, we played Dota at a LAN shop. Haha. Then, he treated me to a nice steamboat dinner at Hokkaido Hot Pot. =)
24 Dec 2006 – Went to姑妈’s house and had lunch there. Later, I met up with Sunshine at Bugis as he wanted to go to the library but…it was closed by the time we got there…=P In the end, we walked to Marina Square. After dinner, we chanced upon the topmost level of the building which was rather quiet and was just nice for a chat as there were sofas there and we spent the rest of the time singing and talking there. Haha.
25 Dec 2006 – I finally got to meet Mole after eons and went for Christmas service together. Aunt Ee Hong gave me a Christmas prezzie too and a book which we are going to use for cell. A really good book that I will definitely pass on =)
After that, I went home for lunch and out again to meet Sunshine…at NUS (my suggestion) to play games on his laptop. Haha. Then we went to Orchard to look at the Christmas lightings. Beautiful =) And I finally got my wish =)

26 Dec 2006 – My first day teaching Yang Fan. After that, I met Anna and DJD at Bugis to accompany them to cut their hair. Following that, we had dinner and walked around Bugis a bit. Had a nice girls’ time too =)
27 Dec 2006 – Met Fool for lunch and spent the afternoon exchanging stories! Heehee. That was fun =) See, it’s stuff like this and not purchasing cosmetics or thinking of what cosmetics to buy all the time that matter. I guess we’ve different values now. Whatever. Later, she had a project conference meeting at her house with AHEM and her project mates, whom she is very close to =) So we parted and I walked to Taka to hunt for a new hand phone pouch…to no avail.
28 Dec 2006 – Met Lester for lunch. He also treated me to half a chocolate waffle at Gelare later, which made me so full I didn’t want to have dinner. Haha. Spent the night watching Death Note 2 with the Psych Gang =)
29 Dec 2006 – I had originally planned to go to Escape Theme Park with 2SC6 2004, but no one really wanted to go, so I changed plans and we had a lunch, movie and dinner instead. Finally got to see Jianwen the elusive guy, who admitted that he has been very busy lately. Okay…Lester and Aaron turned up to support me, as I had complained to him that my organization was lousy as very few people seemed to want to come. In the end – 9 people in total came!! Yay! =) They are: Anna, Tim, Jianwen, Lester, Alicia, Yong Hua, Aaron, Hong Yong and Zhenwei. Plus me, and that makes up half the class. Haha. Thanks brothers and sisters. =) I made Yong Hua the next organiser!! =P
30 Dec 2006 – Met up with Shower after tuition (another friend who bothers to keep in touch, unlike some others who don’t care). Do you know we’ve been friends since primary school? Haha. Yes I’ve got another friend who’s like that, but she is only bothered about cosmetics, boyfriend and other friends whom she deems are of the same class as her now.
Actually, I was supposed to meet Shower AND Junk, but Junk messaged last minute to say she had a meeting. Bleah. Things were a little awkward between us initially, but it got better! I think either my communication skills have improved or Shower has become less quiet. Haha. Anyway, we had a nice time catching up too ;)
31 Dec 2006 – Went to Escape Theme Park with the Psych Gang and had a great time screaming with DJD! Sunshine’s “screams” are too fake…haha…Anna told me she screams too. So I will try to go on the rides with her if we do go back there again. Haha.
I had my own countdown at the pavement outside the park near my house because as I was walking home at 2359, I heard shouts of, “10…9…8…” nearby. Wonder where they had come from. Haha…
1 Jan 2006 – Went to小舅父’s house for a family gathering and watched “Pirates of the Carribean – Dead Man’s Chest” there. Not bad. But halfway through the show, I was called to the dining table, interrogated, and later, was asked to go to my aunt’s room to choose some clothes that she didn’t want/seldom wears. My aunt always gives me her clothes…some of them are new and all of them are so expensive. Haha. She’s 30+ by the way, so our tastes don’t differ that much (though there are some clothes of hers that I really don’t fancy). So, I don’t have to buy clothes anymore =P
2 Jan 2006 – Hmm. Haha.
3 Jan 2006 – Went to Sunshine’s house to play games again =P I went over late because I had promised Mum to wait till the new washing machine arrived but it didn’t arrive at 1530 even though I had called…COURTS. (Would I get sued? Hoho) Mum told me to leave at 1530 if it still wasn’t here. Grandpa would be at home to see to all this but he doesn’t know a lot of English and that was why Mum was worried and had wanted me to stay to see to it. Thank goodness, when it came at 1745, the deliverymen are Malay and Grandpa can speak Malay. Haha. But I heard that their service was quite bad. Hmm. Don’t buy stuff from Courts anymore. Haha.
4 Jan 2006 – Went for my follow-up appointment at TTSH at 1515. Sunshine accompanied me =) Then we went to Toa Payoh to hunt for my hand phone pouch, yet again in vain, and then to the library to return our books.
Later, we went to my house to check out how to get to 273 Jalan Kayu to try fish noodles (noodles made of fish meat) but turned out that we got the wrong restaurant…we did eat there in the end though. And after that we had a nice chat at the bus-stop nearby as it was still early, and Sunshine sent me home after that.
5 Jan 2006 –

I don’t feel like writing anymore. Anyway, get why I haven’t been blogging now? =P

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 19:49:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home