Friday, 1 December 2006

The Beauty of The Earth

I just took a random tour of the blogs on my list, and chanced upon #1's.

After seeing the beautiful pictures of nature there, I started to get myself together and knew that I have no reason to sulk right now. God made such a wonderful place for me to live in - every single beautiful thing here belongs to Him and He gave me life to enjoy them.

And, I can always take refuge in the truth that God never changes =)

Haha I wish I could see those pretty sights in the US =) Will go there one day when I have the chance - and the money - to. =) Perhaps we could make it a spastics' trip? One day, when we are all in our thirties and financially independent =P Oops I think this post would fit right at home on the spastics' blog. Haha. Bleah.

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 16:44:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home