Censored Post
Change is a constant. This is a very clichéd sentence and it’s something I’ve always known subconsciously to be taking place, but right at this very moment, it’s disturbing me so much that I just had to pen (type) this down.
Ever heard of even more clichéd stuff like “friends forever”, “I will always love you” and “She will always be there for me”? To hell with them. They are not true. They are lies. Nothing but lies. Only intentions. Ephemeral ideas.
It makes me wonder – in what kind of WORLD are we living? Nothing stays the same. (I’m not referring to changing for the better at the moment; just change in general)
I don’t belong to this world. And I’m rather glad that I don’t like it here. Isn’t this supposed to be the case anyway?
I change too. So I’ll try not to write such messages in my notes or cards to people anymore. In case they expect too much of me.
Please don't comment or ask me about this. I'll be fine, thanks.


Post a Comment