Bears
Happy 50th Birthday to Mummy!! =D
On Monday, I went to the NUS Co-Op with ShiYun the pervert, and we saw some Forever Friends bears and they are so cute!! Aarghh!! I went to squish them and you know what (alright you probably already know)? They have slits for eyes and this means that if you press the nose a little, the eyes cannot be seen!! Lalala! SO CUTE!! SO FUN!! And the cutest bears are those who wear hats that shield their ears. Haha.
On Friday, after drawing my perverted smiley on Anna’s notes, I realized something – the Forever Friends bears bear my trademark!! They have perverted smiles like my perverted smiley since they have slits for eyes!! Aarghh! It MUST BE FATE. Hohoho.
Also yesterday, I just remembered that I DO INDEED have a Forever Friends bear at home, which was one of my birthday presents last year! (if you all remember that blog post with the pictures, hee) I’m playing with Princess Hana-Fleur now, lalala! SO CUTE!! =D
*shh* this is an open secret. Anna’s bear hates her and badly wants to die. He keeps saying, “I want to shake off my head!!” but Anna denies that vehemently whenever I tell her that her bear wants to shake his head off and always scolds me for that :( See lah. She’s such a cruel owner. She tortures her bear till he wants to die and yet she doesn’t allow him to end his suffering. Tsk tsk. *shakes head slowly*
On Monday, I went to the NUS Co-Op with ShiYun the pervert, and we saw some Forever Friends bears and they are so cute!! Aarghh!! I went to squish them and you know what (alright you probably already know)? They have slits for eyes and this means that if you press the nose a little, the eyes cannot be seen!! Lalala! SO CUTE!! SO FUN!! And the cutest bears are those who wear hats that shield their ears. Haha.
On Friday, after drawing my perverted smiley on Anna’s notes, I realized something – the Forever Friends bears bear my trademark!! They have perverted smiles like my perverted smiley since they have slits for eyes!! Aarghh! It MUST BE FATE. Hohoho.
Also yesterday, I just remembered that I DO INDEED have a Forever Friends bear at home, which was one of my birthday presents last year! (if you all remember that blog post with the pictures, hee) I’m playing with Princess Hana-Fleur now, lalala! SO CUTE!! =D
*shh* this is an open secret. Anna’s bear hates her and badly wants to die. He keeps saying, “I want to shake off my head!!” but Anna denies that vehemently whenever I tell her that her bear wants to shake his head off and always scolds me for that :( See lah. She’s such a cruel owner. She tortures her bear till he wants to die and yet she doesn’t allow him to end his suffering. Tsk tsk. *shakes head slowly*


Post a Comment