Lesson
I used to think it unwise to tell people what I don’t like about them (as in what they do that annoy me) because they might start feeling restricted when with me and not want to be with me for long, but now, I think I can sort of say that that is not always the case.
I still am the same old me, keeping stuff to myself most of the time, but I realized that when some friends tell me that some things I do annoy them, I try to change because I treasure the friendship (alright this is like what Anna said – I can’t believe I took 7+ months to assimilate this advice and utilize it). I have tried this recently, and instead of feeling restricted, I found myself feeling happy when my friend was happy. I didn’t feel restricted at all and was actually motivated to continue doing these things my friend likes.
I have learnt something new =)
Incidentally, I just want to moan (*moan moan moan* haha) that I miss running with Mole…:( And I wonder if she still reads my blog. Haha. =P


Post a Comment