Geek In The Pink
Yesterday during stats tutorial, I heard a song that the group that was conducting their experiment played. It's Geek In The Pink by Jason Mraz. (alright; a passe song by now; whatever) Haha it's the kind of song that I would fall in love with at first...earshot? (since I can't exactly use "sight") I knew I HAD to get hold of it. Hoho. DJD, who was sitting next to me, saw me writing its title on my palm and said she quite likes it as well and asked me to send it to her if I do get hold of the song. Hee.
Now, I'm listening to the song!!! I HAVE IT, YES, I HAVE IT!! That's because I got home, saw Dao sitting on the sofa, happened to see the inside of my left palm and remembered. So I asked him if he has the song...and guess what!! Yes, you are right, clever perverts!! He has it!! Haha!! And I just got him to send it to me...heehee!! DJD, remind me to send it to you when we are both online okay!!!
So happy, lalala!! =D
P.S: I had to play the song three times before I finished this post. Haha. And of course I have to keep being in the mood to write this, haha!! Still listening to it! =D


Post a Comment