Tuesday, 17 October 2006

Haze

Go away, haze! Last I heard, the PSI was 106. While you remain, I cannot run...and I would feel so unhealthy... :( :( :(

Doing my social work term paper now while listening to the songs on Dao's iPod. I had kindly offered to let him charge his iPod Mini since mine was done charging and I knew I was going to use my laptop for a long time (yes, thanks to my SW term paper) you see. Really, it was done with kind intentions. It was only later that I realised that I can listen to his songs too!! (Rather than keep listening to the songs on my laptop) Haha must thank the friends who've sent me songs/burnt CDs for me so that I won't get too bored while doing my work. (You know who you are =) ) Haha I'm still working on trying to upload some songs from the CDs my friends have given me so that I can transfer them into my iPod. Lalala. So fun. =) Too bad I can't do the same for Dao's songs because Apple made their hardware such that we cannot transfer music from the iPod to other places. Bleah.

Just now, Dao was reading the papers and told me to read page 6. He said that after I read it I won't want to run later. Oh well he's quite right about that. The article says that inhaling even a bit of the haze would raise the risks of heart attack, lung cancer, strokes and infections. Sigh. I WANT TO RUN...even though I don't like it =P Haha. But it is better now with my iPod. I loveee it!! It's called andritz's Heaven on the computer and Sarah is my affectionate name for it. Haha...alright so biantai. Thanks huh. Haha... =P

Back to my SW term paper :(

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 16:50:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home