Hall Stuff
Okay here are the pictures of my (ex)hall:
That was on Saturday 8 August 2009, when my entire family came to help me move in and clean up. Bodao had asked to take photos with the pillows and blankets who were moving over to my hall, but I lost the one where he had taken with my pillow =(The bottom right photo is of my shoe rack, which I never used =P I only brought 2 pairs of shoes with me, of which one would be either worn by me or put at the door, and the other would be in my shoe box, which I placed in my wardrobe (ssshh don't tell my Mum =P).
These were taken during my stay there. Haha. I shall talk about the pictures one by one in a clockwise fashion, starting from the top left one:That was my dinner after my first presentation for my ICT module (okay I forgot what it stands for, but it's supposed to be some IT for learning module). I had decided to reward myself with a slightly more expensive dinner and bought horfun from this claypot stall (which closed down just before I left). It was my first and last time buying something from that stall, and it wasn't very delicious actually. Heh.
I had taken a picture of it because it was in a purple plastic bag. PURPLE!! Have you ever seen a purple plastic bag of this kind?? Okay lah, I've never seen one =P
Next: that was a picture of my dinner on my desk. Haha.
Next: My bed. I had placed the stuff I was going to bring to the bathroom there.
Next two: The cow on the milk packets that my Mum bought me was so cute that I just had to take pictures of it. That was, I think, the last packet. Hmm.
Next: My wardrobe =P My only time having a wardrobe to myself! I could put my stuff in anyway I wanted, and I could put anything I wanted in there too =P
This one is a bit more complicated. I shall start from the top left one, move to the last in that row, and then move on to the next row's leftmost one, and so on.First 3: Those are pictures of how it is like when I walk back to my hall.
The 4th one is actually supposed to capture the mama shop opposite my block, but I don't think this collage does it much justice =P
The 5th one is a picture of the entrance to my block.
The 6th is of this mini garden in the centre of my block. There is a stone bench that residents sometimes sit on when they want to talk on the phone.
Next row: That is the metal gate that is in between the 2nd and 3rd floor, where I stayed. The 1st and 2nd floors are for the guys, and the 3rd and 4th were for the girls. The 5th was for the seniors, and they are single rooms.
2nd: Oh those were my birthday presents for Kehan =P
3rd: The paper envelope for my keys and access cards.
4th: How I handle my laundry after washing them =P
5th: My wardrobe once again =P
6th: My desk in a more busy state. I was working at some assignment I think. Ditto for the first photo of the next row.
2nd: The green seat cushion my Mum made me bring. It certainly made the seat more comfortable =) She had made the green cover during my stay there too.
3rd: The window in my room, which has a netting to prevent flying insects from entering the room. They still did anyway, probably from the door. Haha.
4th: Canteen 14. I had stayed in Hall 14, which explains the name. The economical rice there is quite delicious =) I always get that for dinner because it's nice and cheap. Haha =P
5th: My wardrobe (and Kehan's, on the right), with its doors closed.
6th: The card on the left opens my room door and the toilet door. The card on the right opens the metal gate. The key on the left is for my letterbox (which I never used) and the key on the right locks the drawers in my wardrobe.
I kinda miss hall, but I'm happy to be home =)
Labels: school


Post a Comment