Monday, 17 November 2008

"Idiot"

This is Dao's back. I had taken this picture as revenge, after he taught me how to subscribe to the MMS service.

Okay that sounds evil. To prevent any further misunderstanding, let me tell you the whole story.

I had complained that I still wasn't able to see any sent MMS on my phone, and he said that I still have to do subscription on my part, and taught me how. It was then that I realised that I do have an SMS in my phone from StarHub when I first got it, that teaches me how to subscribe -_-

After subscribing, he said he would send me a sample MMS to let me see if I can see it on my phone, so he casually snapped a photo of my back with me glaring at him after I realised what he was doing, with my specs, fringe pinned up and hair tied in a messy ponytail.

Just one word. UNGLAM.

Yeah and that is now my contact picture in his phone. -___________________- >_<

Anyway, I was able to see the MMS, and I deleted it the moment I got it. He had titled it "Loser".

Heh actually this picture is not very unflattering, even though I titled it "Idiot" and sent it to him, so it wasn't much of a revenge. Sigh.

Maybe I really am a loser.

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 16:09:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home