Nice Retard
Had to cover an emergency story on a lady who was throwing things out of her window today.
Eisen, who happened to be at my desk (because he was bugging me to go for lunch), got arrowed to do the job with me by Ben.
The self-professed retard, who loves this kind of stories, agreed to come along with me also because it was my first time covering a surprise event.
Details of the event will be in our story tomorrow. Glad that he came along, as I wouldn't have known what to do =P This is very different from a usual diary event. Had to call the police media hotline and the SCDF as they were involved as well.
Anyway, he was very nice to buy me lunch later at 3pm+ and upsize his Macs meal so that he could give half his fries and coke to me =)
Oh yes; because of this story, he couldn't meet his girlfriend for dinner =P I feel very bad =P But he said his girlfriend used to be an intern here too, and would understand the life of a journalist better.
That's good. =P
But I can't stand it when he is nice to me. Not used to it =P
I have two bylines tomorrow!! And one is going to be on the cover page of the Home section!! :D
Labels: interesting


Post a Comment