Saturday, 31 May 2008

Stupid Rude Woman

It's terrible calling up people to do surveys. I just tried calling people from the Yellow Pages Residential Listings, but many of them don't fit the bill, don't want to do it because they are busy or are not at home. A lot have also shifted house... >.<

There is one particular rude woman I want to talk about. When I called, she was very unfriendly and because I had to ask for her marital status for my survey, she replied, "None of your business," in a haughty manner.

So I told her, "Sorry I need to know your marital status so that if you don't fit the criteria I can hang up immediately." (okay I guess it wasn't very appropriate to use 'hang up' but she was so unfriendly that I felt I had to use those words so that she would feel that I am going to make it a snappy survey)

"Then forget it," she said, and hung up.

Super rude lah.

I only got one person who roughly fits the bill throughout my entire hour of calling. And guess what? I need to find TWENTY people over the weekend and on Monday. 20 seems small usually, but now it looms tantalizingly large ahead of me.

Make it nineteen.

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 14:02:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home