A Crappy Letter
Dear all,
I am currently basking in solitude in the Student Lounge in Yusof Ishak House at NUS. Alright; I am actually waiting for Sunshine to arrive because we have a chess date, but he got lost at the Suntec City carpark in his attempt to collect his study materials for the exams he has to pass through to be an official employee at his new company. Haha. Aww that's a long sentence. =P
Since I am alone, I decided to blog. Been feeling rather down recently, and I want to thank the friends who bothered to call or SMS to ask me what was wrong. I am feeling better now and will return with PHOTOS on Thursday! Accumulated quite a lot of pictures in my camera and I must clear them someday, somehow! Haha. And I was reading through some film, book, concert and other miscellaneous reviews and...rubbish, that I have done over the years, in my other blog, yesterday...and decided that I should continue with that! No matter that no one else/few people may read them, but I can be my own biggest fan =P (Yes, yes, SH is very egoistical =P)
Sunshine just called to say that he had been searching for his car at the Suntec City carpark for nearly an hour, and just found it, with the kind aid of another...driver, I suppose. Haha. He had searched for his car at the wrong level -_-
Let's see the number of lessons we can learn from this story:
1. It is important to remember where you parked your car
2. When you really need help, just ask for it. Or take a gamble between wasting your time and familiarising yourself with the place's carpark so that you can take a shorter time to navigate around in it the next time
3. Suntec City's carpark is very big
4. If you did not do item 1 and preferred to gamble in item 2, you must take heart that you could be cultivating patience in the process. Either that, or, you have a lot of time to waste...which is good, because it means that you are free from any restrictions like the exams! Or work, lessons, etc...
5. If you decided to ask for help in item 2, try to use your instincts to home in on someone who seems benevolent. Otherwise, you could run into a
- pervert (for females)
- pervert (for males)
- person with other kinds of ill intentions
- one who can't be bothered with you and may just think you are downright stupid
- one who will go around recounting your story to his/her friends and have a good laugh
Oh no I am getting crappier! And when I get crappy I would start praising myself in direct and indirect ways...is this high implicit self-esteem? =P
The time now is 1218. And I'm not hungry!! I think the cuppucino cheese cake I had this morning is really filling. It can be my brunch, seriously. Oh by the way, that cake is part of another story which I shall talk about in my photo blog. When I have the time to get down to organising my photos. Not to mention other work like clearing my laptop hard disk of this semester's work, typing in nice quotes from Anna's books so that I can return them to her (=P) and uploading last year's photos into CD-ROMs so that I can free my "500 glorious gigabytes" portable hard drive of those photos (that's what the hard drive's package said). Okay is the last item a good idea? I read recently that CD-ROMs can spoil too, in their own way. Hmmm. But I don't want to expose myself to the possibility of the "glorious" gigabytes turning into gangrenous bad sectors with my gigabytes bidding me goodbye. Hmmm.
Okay I am hungry now! Egg tart time =P And Sunshine isn't here yet! I'm also urgently in need of a toilet bowl to store some metabolic waste... =P
Love,
Me


Post a Comment