Saturday, 3 May 2008

Cuts and Scratches


I've been very stressed recently because of the exams. I got so stressed that I decided I finally couldn't take it anymore...

I needed something to remind me that I still live in this world, and am capable of feeling. Pain was the best cure.

And so I decided to do something to my left arm...

This cut is not deep at all, and was randomly done because I had wanted it to look artistic. The darkest scab is evidence of a poke with the pointed tip of my penknife.


I also made a vertical scratch with my penknife, and it felt soooooo good.













I don't think you can really make these scars out, because they have faded since I had made them last week.

I love the pain. I think I'll create some more scratches and cuts over the next few days...at least until my exams end. On 8th May. Okay? I promise. Please don't stop me till then...I really need some relief...






COME ON. Did you really believe THAT? WAHAHA. Nah, those scratches were courtesy of this paper clip hanging on the zipper of my bag, which is holding on to my bag charm. The zipper was too thick for the keyring of my bag charm to go through it, and I didn't want to spoil either of them =P

The paper clip has gone out of shape since, and has been poking the inside of my left arm from time to time. Can you see the sharp ends poking out? =P

I could really do with some stress-relief though. Hahaha...and don't worry, SH will never do something silly like cutting her own arm. Haha. I sure hope those scars would fade soon =P

Jiayou to those who are still in this period of torment! =)

Ironically, I like this period of torment because my parents give me privileges and I get to stay at home so much =P And most importantly, I am working towards a goal...once the exams end, I would feel like there is nothing for me to look forward to (i.e. the end of exams) =P I think I once told this to Anna before. Haha.

Labels: , ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:24:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home