Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Energizing Badminton

I just got home from a badminton session with some of my Energizers (can't you believe it? We are still so close-knit after nearly a year!), and got my right arm aching =P The last time I played badminton was two years ago, with Sunshine. Haha.

Angeline, Dil, Janet, Sinvert and his hall friend Alyssa (is that the way to spell her name? =P) came for badminton, and I met Edward there by chance, who was playing with his friends too. As the four girls were playing, Sinvert and I went to ask Edward and his friend to share their court with us, and we ended up playing against each other instead. Haha. It was so fun to play badminton again!! (I stopped playing as often because Dee, Dao and I used to play with my cousin and uncle, but ever since my cousin got to play it in school, his father stopped booking courts at the Civil Service Club for us to play together)

Later, Sinvert and I went over to play with Angeline and Alyssa while Janet and Dil rested. That aggressive Sinvert kept asking us to smash...come on! Reserve that for competitive games! =P (Okay lah, I can't smash =P)

After the four of us got tired (although Alyssa still wanted to play =P), we all rested and talked. Anna arrived with cookies for us (which are still in my bag! We all got too full from lunch and decided to save it for ice-skating day...wahaha =P Thanks and sorry Anna!), and later, Alyssa, Angeline, Janet and I played a match with Dil as the...referee (I'm not too sure of that term =P). Angeline and I were in the same team and were leading at first, but at the very end, Janet and Alyssa reversed the scores and won us 23-21. Haha. =P

Next was lunch at Subway, which was nice. Hadn't eaten so many vegetables for so long =P And it was funny to see how Sinvert could eat faster than Janet =P (He was eating A FOOT-LONG SANDWICH while she ate a 6-inch one. Haha)

Anna left earlier for work at The Daily Scoop (speaking of which, I can't believe so many people have heard of this shop! I must be extremely ignorant...if not for Anna, I would not have known about it =P), and had been adamant about us not going there to give her moral support. She felt that we would make her feel embarrassed =( =P Haha.

Then after lunch, we all headed for home except for Dennis and Alyssa, who stay in hall. Angeline suggested a mahjong session as she has recently gotten hooked onto mahjong...heeheehee. I'm excited about that :D Oops. =P

Ice-skating next!! Whee!! :D

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 15:42:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home