Work...
If you remember, I was complaining about the very hot weather not too long ago.
It doesn't bother me now because I work in an air-conditioned SPH =P And even now...unless I am moving about rigorously, I really don't feel the heat tearing away at the protective clean barrier on my skin, created by my soap.
That sounded crude. Hmmm. Here's a big thank-you to those who have kindly taken part in my one-cent coin story interview! I still have to get more people. Bleah. Haha.
Another day of trying to "siam" arrows tomorrow...will give the excuse that I am STILL working on my one-cent coin story, which is 100% true. Haha.
I may need to go out tomorrow to see how many shops do not accept one-cent coins although it is still legal tender, though.
THAT'S EVEN EASIER TO SIAM ARROWS!! But that probably means the hot sun...I really don't mind the sun, you know. If I get to tan, ONLY.
No offence to the other sun =)
Labels: work


Post a Comment