Mixed Feelings
I think there is something wrong with my laptop. Just a day after fixing its wireless problem (I reset the router, changed the SSID and it managed to connect reluctantly), it's back to being oblivious to my wireless network.
Typing with my PC's keyboard now, which somehow seems more difficult to type on. Haha.
I had wanted to blog about two companies that I called yesterday and over the course of the past week for my one-cent coin story (which, to those whom I told will be out today, will not be out today. Many apologies. Some companies had delayed my progress by not getting back to me with the required information), but I have lost the mood to do so. Having mixed feelings towards the event I am going to cover later at Vivocity - I don't know if I should feel excited, or scared because this is my first time covering an event alone - in fact my first time covering an event. I'm afraid that I would miss out on some details that I am supposed to get.
Oh well. Looking forward to...the end of today. =P
Labels: thoughts


Post a Comment