Mobile Phone + Dao's New Relationship
I'm changing mobile plan! Going over to Starhub from Singtel. Much as I can't bear to part with my phone, I decided that it's a waste to not get a new phone since I'm getting a new contract.
And so now, SH has almost officially become a Sony Ericsson user! I use "almost officially", because my Singtel line will still be active till...probably next Wednesday, and that means you all can still call/SMS me at that number and everything will go to my Singtel SIM card. That means that I will still get to use my Nokia, which makes me not a complete official user of my Sony Ericsson! Haha. If you get what I am trying to say. Hmmm.
Just call/SMS my Singtel number for the time being. It will become a Starhub number eventually anyway. And I am probably one of the first Singaporeans to try full mobile number porting. Wonder if there would be any blatant flaws...I certainly hope not...
______________________________________________________________________
Dao got attached! On Sunday 15 June 2008. That sneaky idiot didn't even tell me about it and I only found that out through Facebook. I don't even know if I should be happy that there is such a wonderful social networking site around or sad that my very own brother doesn't tell me such stuff. Bleah.
____________________________________________________________________
Oh yes, I would like to clarify that my orang-utan story wasn't on the cover page of the Home section; it was in the Prime section, which is in the main part of The Straits Times. This is for my own reference =P
Labels: announcement


Post a Comment