Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Living WIth Mathematics

This, is my Living With Mathematics textbook! I'm going to sell it, and took a photo of it for others to see its cover. And I decided to post it here too =P

Oh but I don't think it's advisable to take this module unless you love Maths dearly. =P

And, I shall talk about MM LKY now. Not THE MM LKY whom we all know, but a new one.

HOHOHO! Michelle Maria Lee Kah Yan!!!

Honestly, I never noticed that her name has the exact initials as the MM Lee we all know, until last Saturday.

Hahaha. And incidentally, her name does not include "Maria", but...aww, why don't you just include it? Then your name would be wonderful!! =P

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 21:32:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home