Tuesday, 8 January 2008

A Bottle of Tabasco Sauce

Okay here I am again, on the same day. Makes no sense huh, to ask you to watch out for that greatly anticipated post, when I am posting like crazy over here, all on the same day.

Pardon me. I can't wait to get to that post. =P

Anyway, FYI, we have not reached that post yet.

This photo is of Tabasco Sauce (for those who can read but can't see). It's different from the kind you see in restaurants that have Tabasco Sauce.

There is a general consensus that Tabasco Sauce is disgusting, isn't it? (haha oh, I just recalled that weird Mer is the only one amongst all my friends who like it =P) To me, I find it sour, and nothing else about it can whet my appetite for it (and hence, it doesn't whet my appetite for the meal I'm supposed to eat).

And then...Mummy introduced me to THIS. It's equally sour, yes, but guess what? It's also VERY SPICY!! Wahaha. It's so spicy that even I cannot take it. Sort of. And when SH says she can't take this bottle of spicy sauce, hohoho.

The label on the bottle says that "you'll love it so much, you just might cry." "Cry" I sure did. It's really spicy...and I certainly love it. ;)

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 21:26:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home