Huh? Why Me?
To those whom I have shared the story of my perverted father and his experiment on his (then) new camera, here are the photos (who were the leads in that story) that I managed to dig up from his immense collection:
First, the picture of the beautiful landscape in Cameron Highlands that he took...
...followed by a sneaky zoom-in that coincidentally captured the taken-aback expression of an innocent farmer's face.
Which my dear father proudly showed my brother and I as he wowed at his own camera's abilities.
Do you know he just did something similar to me this morning while I was watching my Heavenly Maths lecture? (Yes yes, like I have said to some friends, I took Living with Maths last sem, died with it, rose to Heaven and am currently taking Heavenly Maths. To survive there, I mean. =P)
Back to my point. He's a PERVERT :D
And stalker, don't come up with your ludicrous scenarios of migrant waiters/waitresses who go loopy screaming "PERVERT!!" again! =P
Labels: funny, interesting


Post a Comment