One of the Amazing Race Tasks

One of the tasks we had for our Amazing Race (yes; I'm not done with my story =P) was to take photos with various statues in the Botanic Gardens.
This is Tok Tok with his arm around a naked woman's waist. (?!) He seems to be hugging her more in relief from exhaustion than out of lust. Haha. =PGood that he doesn't read my blog =P
And guess what? I have no idea what happened to the rest of the photos that I had
uploaded in this post...let me check things out.
Wait for a moment.
After copying and pasting my work over to MS Word, I discovered that the pho
tos are still somewhere in this post...just that they simply refuse to show. Aargh! I shall see if publishing this post would force them out =PIt didn't, so I re-uploaded =P




Labels: fun


Post a Comment