The Delicious Food we had at House of Sundanese Food Part 1

Updates on my Valentine's date on Saturday 16 February 2008:Here's the food we had for dinner! At this restaurant called House of Sundanese Food. Our appetizers were suddenly appealing to the eye as well as the palate =)
This is a fried fish. I mean, duh, but It was fried so well! Its body is bent and it looks alive, as if it were posing. Beautiful.
It was delicious though =P I did feel bad about eating it at first =(

This is...chicken. I don't remember how it was cooked though =P But I vaguely remember Sunshine and I taking a long time to make up our minds about the type of chicken that we wanted. Or, rather, the type of way by which it was cooked. It was nice too =)
And I took a picture of the serviette just to show you all where this restaurant is located. According to Anna, they have a branch in Singapore too. I don't know where it is though. But I think that it would still be more affordable in Malaysia =P


Post a Comment