Saturday, 19 April 2008

Cute, aren't they? =)

On the second day of the bake sale, I was in school very early (7+ I think), and Johanna, one of the co-owners of our booth who was selling toys and other miscellaneous stuff, came not long after I arrived. And she started showing me her wares...which are from her room. (She said that her mother had been nagging at her to pack her bedroom as it was full to the brim with all these toys)

First was these dogs! They are SO CUTE we were ooohing and aaahing over them the moment she took them out (Johanna included! She is still so enthralled by them now. Haha). Awwwww. They are so sweet! =)







Next was this bear couple. Forever Friends! My favourite!! I loved them so much that I bought them almost immediately. =P For myself =P Hehehe. Oops. For Princess Hana-Fleur mah. =P You'll see what I mean in my next post. =P

I feel like playing with them now! Heh heh heh. =P








And then, this bear. Awww. If only someone would give me that =P Nah, kidding. Looking at this is enough. Haha. I mustn't have too many soft toys at home! =P

And its eyes are not as nice as compared to...the next bear and the bear couple =P










Posted by Picasa
I tell you, this is the cutest Forever Friends bear of all on display, and one of the cutest Forever Friends bears I've ever seen! I kept pressing his nose (=P) and playing with him the whole time Dawn (another co-owner; this bear belongs to her, not Johanna) had him on the bench. I guess I was partly to blame (besides its hefty price) for his not getting sold by the end of the fair =P

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 15:13:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home