Conversation
Blogspot blog (BB): I'm jealous!
Me: Of?
BB: Your LJ!
Me: *Gasp* Why?
BB: You keep blogging there now that you have your LJ! What happened to me?!
Me: Oops. Sorry...it is fun to blog there too...I got an LJ because I was shopping online with Pervert and I need an LJ to purchase my stuff...moreover #1 and Sunshine are using LJs and I can now comment on their blogs with a proper user ID and not anonymously like I did in the past...it's so fun! But don't worry, I won't neglect you! My LJ will be for my book quotes only alright? Although its user pictures feature is quite fun so...I will be using my LJ for that as well. Is that okay? =P
BB: *Thinks for a while* ...alright then...as long as you still blog on me. Haha. Hey, I heard that Diary is getting jealous too.
Me: Yeah I know. The last time I wrote in it was during the exams and it told me. Haha. I discovered then that my last entry before the one during the exams was LAST JULY! Bleah!! Haha. But my private thoughts are too complex to even be penned now...hmm...I will still write on it though, don't worry =)
BB: Okay! I'm feeling much better now! Haha! I love my owner! :D
=P
Labels: conversation, LJ


Post a Comment