Saturday, 7 April 2007

JC Mathematics

OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I actually taught Dao how to do a math problem! That chapter on AP and GP...haha...

If m is a positive integer, show that the sum of the series m + (m + 3) + (m + 6) +...+ 4m is five times the sum of the series 1 +2 + 3 +...+ m.

Of course, I warned him beforehand that I have since forgotten all my math formulae, but saw that his main problem was that he didn't know how to derive the number of terms from the first AP shown there, so I decided to help him with that and at the same time, challenge myself =P

And...I MANAGED TO DO IT!! Wahaha!! So proud of myself! A nuance of my math touch is still with me!! HAHAHA! =P

Sorry. Just want to sort of show off =P I miss Maths...can't believe I used to tell everyone I hated it. Actually, I love it a lot. My spazzes know that, don't you? =P

Okay lah. That question is so easy - no wonder someone like me, who has lost touch with Math, could do it =P

Incidentally, does anyone want to know the answer to that? I mean the number of terms. Haha. Ask yours truly!! =P

Labels: , ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 19:53:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home