Sunday, 1 April 2007

Breeze

So happy today! I got to spend a nice morning/afternoon with Mole and we both bought dress pants! Now I have something nice to wear for presentations! (Ok I do have two other pairs of dress pants, but now that I have three, I think I ought not waste them =P) I can wear them to school too =)

Yesterday was a nice day too. Spent it with Anna. =) Then I had dinner with my family at this seafood place at AMK (to celebrate my parents' 22nd wedding anniversary and Dao's 17th birthday) that had nice food but bad service, which totally ruined our moods. Mum even scolded the waiters there. Whoa. Haha. But what mattered was that we got to go out as a family =)

I took photos too! Too bad they were "camera-shy". Bleah! Hmm. I had wanted to post them but decided not to in the end because...I'm lazy =P

Alright. I shall start reading my social cognition reading now. Haha. It's NOT RAINING! That means I can run later!! XD

Gosh. What a horrible post. My language is deteriorating... Okay PERHAPS my posts seem of slightly better quality if I write on philosophical stuff...(just trying to console myself =P)

I miss #1! So sorry I didn't get to meet you last night :(

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 15:17:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home