Friday, 6 April 2007

Blogs and Reality

I just went to the cognitive psych community to retrieve more notes and stumbled onto my pet pervert, Shiyun's blog...and then linked from there to Gungun's (Weiwei) blog...

Their blogs reminded me that there is more than one side to people. And I also sort of realised that people blog about sad stuff more often than they do about happy stuff, and when you see people being happy and jumpy and all, they may not actually be feeling like this deep in their hearts...

Anyway, my pervert's blog is really sweet. She shares it with her didi (her affectionate name for her boyfriend) =)

Haha in what tone is this post of mine in? I guess it's more of a melancholic one =P

The exams are round the corner again! This is a bittersweet period for me as it means I would have to be self-confined at home for three whole weeks (besides going to campus and also a planned movie next thursday) but at the same time, be able to save money (one of auntie SH's favourite "activities"). Haha! All the best for the exams everyone!! I guess I MAY come to update once in a while, when I feel like it =P

Labels: , ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 21:14:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home