Tuesday, 8 May 2007

Dilemma

Still thinking if it's worth giving up a possible lifetime of joy (but it could turn out to be a lifetime of hopelessness, denigration and despair) for...escape from eternal pain. Yucks. An analogy (not very good one but still, this dilemma is reminding me of this story): I almost gave up JC education to avoid GP. Can you believe that?! I think it was God's will. My aunt somehow convinced me to treasure my privilege and go on to JC. And I didn't do that badly for GP. Haha. I'm glad I went on to JC and got to know so many good friends and regain my self-confidence. The best 2 years of my life were spent in AC. =)

Now...I'm facing a similar situation...the only difference is that GP is temporary and the pain is eternal...

Do I want to take the risk? Hmmm.

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 12:16:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home